I am a senior lecturer (equivalent to an assistant professor) at the Department of Industrial Engineering, The Iby and Aladar Fleischman Faculty of Engineering , Tel Aviv University.
- Usable privacy and security: Information privacy, privacy in social networks, privacy in mobile and pervasive computing, privacy in genetic databases
- Human-Computer Interaction: Interaction with mobile computing, the physical context of interaction, interruptive computing, AI methods for HCI
- Machine Learning for Human Behavior: Analyzing patterns of human behavior, data-driven smart cities, and approximation methods
- Safety and Privacy of Mobile Applications through Model Inference, ICRC – Blavatnik Interdisciplinary Cyber Research Center ($800,000), with Dr. Eran Tromer, Prof. Shahar Maoz, Prof. David Lo, and Prof. Debin Gao. 2017-2019.
- Design and operation of a crowd-sourced package delivery system, Israel Ministry of Science infrastructure grant ($290,000), with Prof. Tzur and Prof. Raviv. 2016-2019.
- Privacy-Aware Cyber-Security, Israel Ministry of Science-Italy Cooperation ($227,000), with Dr. Shmueli (TAU), Prof. Bettini (Milan) and Prof. Lepri (FBK). 2016-2018.
- Reconciling Purpose, Data Privacy, and User Preferences, U.S. DARPA ($1,800,000), with Prof. Agrawal and Prof. Jason Hong (both from Carnegie Mellon University). 2016-2020.
- Smart Cities Cyber Security, ICRC – Blavatnik Interdisciplinary Cyber Research Center ($120,000), with Prof. Michael Birenhack, Dr. Tali Hatuka, and Prof. Issi Rosen- Zvi. 2015-2017.
- Guiding and Incentivizing Cyber-Security Behavior, ICRC – Blavatnik Interdisciplinary Cyber Research Center ($100,00). 2015-2017.
- Privacy.US, EU Horizon 2020 Marie Sklodowska-Curie Innovative Training Network (512,000 Euro), with Prof. Michael Birenhack and Prof. Joachim Meyer. 2015-2019.
- User-Oriented Security: A Multi-Disciplinary Approach, Cyber Security Grant at Israel’s Prime Minister Office ($248,000), with Prof. Irad Ben-Gal, Prof. Joachim Meyer, and Dr. Tal Raviv. 2012-2015.
- Privacy by Design – The Human-Machine Interaction and the Legal Interface, Israel Science Foundation – ISF ($185,000), with hProf. Michael Birenhack and Dr. Irit Hadar. 2012-2015.
- Learning Mobility Patterns (2011), Israel’s Ministry of Science ($361,000), with Prof. Boaz Lerner and Prof. Irad Ben-Gal. 2012-2015.
- Tel Aviv University Internal Grants, Tel Aviv University ($72,000). 2010.
TeachingDepartment of Industrial Engineering, Tel Aviv University
- Data Privacy (Fall 2012, Fall 2013, Fall 2015)
- Data Warehouses (Spring 2011, Spring 2013, Spring 2014, Spring 2015, Spring 2016)
- Information Systems Engineering (Fall 2012, Fall 2013, Fall 2014, Fall 2015)
- Research Methods in Human-Computer Interaction (Fall 2011, Spring 2012, Spring 2013)
You can reach me at: